how it works
Join the club! Drop your email and Insta handle right here.
Share Your Adwoa Beauty Love
Show your Adwoa Beauty faves in action on Instagram or TikTok. Don’t forget – tag @adwoabeauty in your glam shots!
Dive into our challenges and scoop up exclusive rewards.
this program is made for you if:
instagram and tiktok – that's your jam!
you’re an active content creator with a public page that has been delivering amazing content for at least 90 days. attention grabbing tutorials, jaw-dropping transformations and visuals that make your audience stop their scroll.
texture, texture and more texture.
kinky, coily, curly wavy, loc'd – you confidently wear your textured hair in ways that are unique to your style and know the magic of finding products that work with your hair, not against it.
you love us - forreal!
you love our brand, understand our mission to provide an elevated experience to an underrepresented community, keep our products in your shower and you're eager to rep our brand online and irl.
cash in on your influence.
as an editor squad member, you'll unlock exclusive access to store credit, affiliate commission opportunities, paid partnerships and much more.
- public account: all posts must be made from a public account
- tag & mention: must tag @adwoabeauty on the content and mention @adwoabeauty in the caption.
- quality content: sharing content that is well lit and clear. ensuring that camera lenses are cleaned and you're using appropriate lighting. avoid blurry or poorly lit images and videos.
- product representation: when displaying adwoa beauty products, ensure our logo/branding is visible and easily recognizable.
terms and conditions
- To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up on this page & follow the post rules above.
- Adwoa Beauty may use rewards member content for marketing purposes.
- Adwoa Beauty may update the rewards program at any time.
- Adwoa Beauty reserves the right to accept, reject & approve all posts.
adwoa beauty seeks to empower and celebrate the diverse beauty of all individuals. as a black-owned hair care brand that offers naturally derived, non-toxic products catering to textured hair, we are committed to using sustainably sourced ingredients and supporting ethical and fair trade practices, while also advocating for social and environmental justice.
ready to join the squad?Apply Now
frequently asked questions
How do I get rewarded?
When should I expect rewards?
What is my reward eligible towards?
Can I get rewarded on any other social platforms?
How do I ensure my post is valid?
I would like an Adwoa Beauty storefront. How can I get one?
Who do I contact if I haven’t received my reward or have questions about the ?
not a content creator? no problem!
you can still share your love for adwoa beauty with your friends + family and receive amazing rewards by joining our loyalty program.click here to join